The health, safety and well-being of our valued team members and customers is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and relevant government agencies regarding Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
To protect the workplace, we are following basic infection prevention measures each day until further notice:
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from others whenever possible.
- Associates should not shake hands with fellow team members or customers.
- Ask customers to refrain from waiting for their vehicles in the customer waiting area whenever possible.
- Promote frequent and thorough hand washing of all team members.
- Encourage respiratory etiquette from all team members, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Discourage team members from using each other's work tools and equipment.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping practices.
- Advise team members to stay home if they are sick.