|Found it Lower?|
Let us Know
|Speed Rating||T||Service Desc||111T|
|Load Range||SL||UTQG Tread||0|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Mavis Discount Tire offers BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT tires in the size 265/50R20. When replacing all 4 tires, the most popular vehicle was the JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, followed by the DODGE DURANGO, CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500, JEEP CHEROKEE and FORD EXPLORER. 5 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 64,707, and Spring was the most common time of year to purchase.
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT - All Season Highway tire
- Locking 3-D Active Sipe Technology provides more biting edges for significantly increased wet and light snow traction. Advanced All-Season Tread Compounds are silica-infused compounds to deliver outstanding grip year round. Aqua-Flume™ Technology is a curvilinear groove network designed to disperse water from under the contact patch.
- Optimized Footprint manages tread wear evolution for longer life and a quiet ride. Locking 3-D Active Sipe Technology designed to lock together under tire's footprint providing stability for longer wear. Full Depth Tread Features maintain consistent performance and look throughout the life of the tire
- Next Generation ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System) maintains optimal footprint shape during cornering and high speed situations+. Next Generation g-Wedge Sidewall Stabilizer™ stabilizes sidewall for crisp handling and comfortable ride. Continuous Center Rib provides consistent steering response and road feel.
- ALL-SEASON, ALL-PURPOSE: Up to 30 percent better snow traction than leading competitors, exceeding RMA Severe Snow Traction performance requirements 9 percent better hydroplaning performance
- ADVANCED MILEAGE: Up to 20,000 more miles with the Advantage T/A Sport LT
- AGILE HANDLING: 10 percent better handling