|Size||LT265/70R17||Sidewall||Raised White Letter|
|Speed Rating||Q||Service Desc||112Q|
|Load Range||C||UTQG Tread||0|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Mavis Discount Tire offers BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO tires in the size 265/70R17. When replacing all 4 tires, the most popular vehicle was the TOYOTA TACOMA. 2 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 31,000, and Spring was the most common time of year to purchase.
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO - All Season On/Off -Road All-Terrain tire
All-new version of Americas best all-terrain tire. ShoulderLock™ Technology. Even more go-anywhere traction, durability. Exceptional treadlife. Same great looks. Meets RMA definition for passenger and light truck for use in severe snow conditions. TriGard® construction for serious durability.
- CoreGard™ Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFG's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Dual-compound tread and ShoulderLock™ technology with 40% wider shoulder grooves provide increased traction and control in aired-down driving conditions.
- Aggressive, high-void all-terrain tread design with a choice of distinctive raised white letters or black outline sidewall styling.
- Specially formulated tread rubber: Optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance. Advanced tire footprint shape: Results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear. Interlocking Tread Design: Provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul. Stone Ejectors: Rejects stone retention & provides extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
- Three-ply polyester carcass delivers stiffer tread area for more precise steering response, better cornering control, excellent puncture and exceptional bruise resistance.
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions. Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Locking 3-D Sipes: 3-D active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
- Built to improve stress distribution, tread life and resistance to irregular wear.
- 20 Percent Tougher Sidewalls: Featuring race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.
- Maximum all-terrain traction.
- A bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle.
- Longer Treadlife On and Off-Road: To extend your adventure.
- Aggressive All-Terrain Traction: Exceeding RMA Severe Snow Traction performance requirements, to confidently get where you want to go.
- Incredible sidewall strength.
- Designed to last.