|Found it Lower?|
Let us Know
|Speed Rating||R||Service Desc||124R|
|Load Range||E||UTQG Tread||0|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Mavis Discount Tire offers BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires in the size 305/65R18. When replacing all 4 tires, the most popular vehicle was the FORD F-150, followed by the TOYOTA TUNDRA, CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY and RAM 2500. 9 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 79,107, and Fall was the most common time of year to purchase.
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 - All Season On/Off -Road All-Terrain tire
- CoreGard™ Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFG's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Specially formulated tread rubber: Optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance. Advanced tire footprint shape: Results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear. Interlocking Tread Design: Provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul. Stone Ejectors: Rejects stone retention & provides extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions. Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Locking 3-D Sipes: 3-D active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
- 20 Percent Tougher Sidewalls: Featuring race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.
- Longer Treadlife On and Off-Road: To extend your adventure.
- Aggressive All-Terrain Traction: Exceeding RMA Severe Snow Traction performance requirements, to confidently get where you want to go.