|Found it Lower?|
Let us Know
|Size||LT34X10.50R17||Sidewall||Outlined White Letter|
|Speed Rating||R||Service Desc||120R|
|Load Range||D||UTQG Tread||0|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Mavis Discount Tire offers BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires in the size 34/10.5R17. When replacing all 4 tires, the most popular vehicle was the TOYOTA TUNDRA, followed by the TOYOTA FJ CRUISER. 2 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 143,828, and Fall was the most common time of year to purchase.
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 - All Season On/Off -Road All-Terrain tire
- CoreGard™ Technology: derived from BFG's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire. Split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber. Increased rubber thickness. Advanced Deflection Design deflects protruding objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- Locking 3D sipes provide increased tread block stability for more even wear over the long haul. Advanced tire footprint shape more evenly distributes stress for longer more uniform wear.
- Serrated Shoulder Design provides increased mud, snow and rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. Interlocking Tread Elements maximize traction and handling on and off road by stabilizing the tread center and providing biting edges for improved traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake rated: exceeds the RMA Severe Snow Traction requirements.
- 20 Percent Tougher Sidewalls
- 50,000 mile manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty across all replacement sizes.
- Aggressive All-Terrain Traction