|Found it Lower?|
Let us Know
|Speed Rating||W||Service Desc||92W|
|Load Range||XL||UTQG Tread||400|
|UTQG Traction||A||UTQG Temp||A|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Mavis Discount Tire offers BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S tires in the size 225/40R18. When replacing all 4 tires, the most popular vehicle was the VOLKSWAGEN GTI, followed by the HONDA CIVIC, VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, AUDI A3 QUATTRO and HYUNDAI VELOSTER. 12 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 61,791, and Spring was the most common time of year to purchase.
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S - All Season Ultra High Performance tire
- COMP-2™ Compound - Silica-infused 'COMP-2' compound is derived from racing technology and delivers sharp steering response and leading grip in wet and dry conditions, without sacrificing tread wear.
- g-FORCE™ TREAD 1) Advanced Mold Design is engineered to improve long-term wear 2) Performance Tread Profile provides ultimate grip in hard cornering and is designed to resist irregular wear.
- UltiGrip Technology: 1) Large, rigid tread blocks optimize rubber-to-road contact for ultimate dry grip. 2) Consistent tread block rigidity balances acceleration forces within the tire footprint. Performance Racing Core: ETEC System (TM) Equal Tension Containment System optimizes the contact patch for enhanced traction at speed.
- Sport Tread Design - g-Force® Sport tread pattern provides proven stability and maximum cornering power while g-Hooks provide biting edges for grip at any cornering angle.
- UltiGrip Technology: 1) Optimized rubber-to-road contact for ultimate dry grip 2) All-season compound designed for the best wet and dry grip. g-Force (TM) Tread: 1) Squared-off shoulder and enhanced contact patch shape evenly distributes stresses across the footprint. 2) Performance Tread Profile resists irregular wear typically associated with directional tread designs.
- ULTIGRIP™ TECHNOLOGY 1) All-Season Compound offers our best wet and dry grip with all-season traction. 2) Directional Tread Design is engineered to deliver ultimate dry grip, wet traction and winter mobility.
- ERFORMANCE RACING CORE 1) ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System) designed to enhance traction at speed. 2) Dynamic Suspension System designed to increase control and maintain ride comfort. 3) g-Control™ Sidewall Inserts designed to provide immediate turning response.
- Performance Racing Core (PRC) - Internal structure features a reinforced construction that delivers increased responsiveness, control and durability, as well as serious control in hard cornering.
- UltiGrip Technology: 1) High-silica, cold-weather flexing compound for best wet and dry grip and all-season traction. 2) V-shaped angled lateral and longitudinal grooves efficiently evacuate water for better wet traction. 3) High-lateral void with beveled biting edges and wide lateral grooves improve snow retention and adherence for greater mobility during winter. Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) is a reinforced internal structure that increases control while maintaining ride comfort g-Control (TM) Sidewall Inserts add sidewall stiffness to resist deflection for immediate turning response. Performance Tread Profile for ultimate grip in hard cornering, and a bold performance look.
- ACCELERATE FASTER.
- Accelerate faster. Best dry traction vs the competition on the track for 100 percent ore fun on the street.
- TRUSTED ALL-SEASON CONTROL. Improved dry and wet handling performance.
- ADVANCED WET-ROAD HANDLING. Significantly better than the BFGOODRICH® g-Force™ COMP-2™ A/S tire in wet testing.
- BRAKE SHORTER.
- Brake shorter. Stops up to 16 feet shorter in the wet and even up to 9 feet shorter in the dry for more control entering the corners.
- CONTROL IN ALL SEASONS.
- Corner harder. More control for precise cornering with 30 percent better wet and 8 percent better dry grip.
- PROVEN QUALITY ASSURANCE. Improved performance, with the same great treadlife warranty.