|Speed Rating||R||Service Desc|
|Load Range||C||UTQG Tread||0|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich Mud Terrain TA KM - All Season On/Off-Road Maximum Traction tire
- DiggerLugz™ (upper sidewall traction bars and treadclearing shoulder void bars).
- Drive to the trails with better road manners and less noise than you'd expect in an unstoppable off-road tire.
- Rim protector.
- Super-tough sidewall compound and 3-ply construction resists cuts and bruises to take the edge of of rocks and other off-road hazards.
- Improved high-void tread design with larger footprint, interlocking tread elements and advanced compounding.
- Linear flex zones allow the tire to conform and grab obstacles in aired-down driving.
- Dual-tread radius
- Computer-optimized tread design.
- BFGoodrich® Tires' TriGard® construction - innovative 3-ply polyester carcass.
- Single strand beads on all dimensions (single wire wrapped continuously).
- The only tire to be recognized in the enthusiast publication's top 10 all-time off-road products
- Improved wheel and tire protection from off-road hazards, especially during aired down situations
- When roadside assistance is not an option.
- Incredible rock climbing and slick surface traction.
- Leave the tow rig at home.
- More even wear
- Overcome nearly any obstacle.
- Reduced road noise
- Exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall
- Improved ride smoothness and tire uniformity
- Named a 10 Most Influential product by JP Magazine
- Unbelievable traction for deep dirt, mud and rocks.