|Speed Rating||Q||Service Desc||121Q|
|Load Range||E||UTQG Tread||0|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich Mud Terrain TA KM3 - All Season On/Off-Road Maximum Traction tire
- Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
- Take on Earth's toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
- Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard Max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialized compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
- 5 percent better mud traction
- 8 percent better rock traction
- 27% percent tougher sidewalls