|Found it Lower?|
Let us Know
|Size||P275/60R15||Sidewall||Raised White Letter|
|Speed Rating||S||Service Desc||107S|
|Load Range||SL||UTQG Tread||400|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp||B|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Mavis Discount Tire offers BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires in the size 275/60R15. When replacing all 4 tires, the most popular vehicle was the CHEVROLET C1500, followed by the JEEP WRANGLER, GMC G2500, GMC C1500 and CHEVROLET C10. 5 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 106,327, and Spring was the most common time of year to purchase.
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich Radial T/A - All Season Performance tire
- Classic look with modern technology.
- Variable groove angle geometry and performance tread compounding.
- Unique tread block phasing
- Raised white letter and wide profile styling.
- North America’s first performance radial tire.
- Superb lateral stability and steering response.
- Exceptional wet and dry traction and control, with long, even wear.
- High performance with low noise levels.
- Wide profile styling for modern muscle.
- Nearly 40 years of real racing heritage and technology.