|Speed Rating||S||Service Desc||103S|
|Load Range||SL||UTQG Tread||0|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich Winter Slalom - Winter Snow tire
- Regenerating tread rubber compounds for genuine winter control.
- Winter control ready to handle icy, snowy, slushy and cold roads.
- Full Lateral Grooves (FLG)
- ETEC System™ (Equal Tension Containment) - available in most sizes
- 160 feet of high-sipe density for maximum winter grip.
- Balanced Winter Compounds
- Diamond Cut Block Edge
- Optimized Mold Profile
- Extra-Long Sipe Length
- Features micro-pores that provide grip mechanism for continued traction on ice and snow season after season.
- Optimized sipe configuration for better block stability and enhanced cornering in any winter condition.
- Provide depth for hydroplaning resistance and deep snow traction, which enables increased void for better evacuation and improved winter performance and wear
- Consistent footprint and maximized tread contact area under any speed condition, which satisfies the needs of today's vehicles and provides winter driving control
- This tread is designed with maximum biting edges to connect with any extreme winter surface.
- A unique rubber compound mix that provides an optimized balance of winter traction without significant compromise to wet grip
- Adds block rigidity for improved wear and handling on ice, snow, slush and wet and dry roads
- Minimizes footprint stress in contact with the road for long tread life
- Provides tenacious winter traction edge grip