|Size||245/75R16||Sidewall||Outlined White Letter|
|Speed Rating||T||Service Desc||109T|
|Load Range||SL||UTQG Tread||500|
|UTQG Traction||A||UTQG Temp||B|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Browse a list of all Bridgestone tires
Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 - All Season On/Off -Road All-Terrain tire
- Dual Layer Tread (available in P-Metric sizes)
- DuraTech (Available in LT-Metric and flotation sizes)
- Semi-Stealth Blocks
- Stepped Inside Notch & Saw Tooth Grooves
- Open Shoulder Tread Design
- Minimizes the effect of wear on wet tire performance by exposing high grip rubber as the tire wears.
- High durability compound minimizes chipping and tearing of the tread to stand up to demanding applications.
- Promotes higher tread stiffness for improved handling while enhancing water evacuation.
- Contributes to snow traction.
- Helps evacuate water and improves wet traction and handling.
- The Eco-Products designation shows this tire has the following characteristics: Improved rolling resistance, which helps increase fuel efficiency and reduce vehicle emissions*. Longer lasting tread, which increases tire life and conserve resources. Environmentally conscious materials, such as non-aromatic oil and recycled materials. (*As compared to the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo (Size: P265/70R17). Actual results may vary based on proper tire maintenance, vehicle, tire life, driving style and road conditions.)