|Size||P245/75R17||Sidewall||Outlined White Letter|
|Speed Rating||W||Service Desc||110T|
|Load Range||SL||UTQG Tread||500|
|UTQG Traction||A||UTQG Temp||B|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Mavis Discount Tire offers Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 tires in the size 245/75R17. When replacing all 4 tires, the most popular vehicle was the GMC SIERRA 2500 HD. 1 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 79,443, and Fall was the most common time of year to purchase.
Browse a list of all Bridgestone tires
Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 - All Season On/Off -Road All-Terrain tire
- Dual Layer Tread (available in P-Metric sizes)
- DuraTech (Available in LT-Metric and flotation sizes)
- Semi-Stealth Blocks
- Stepped Inside Notch & Saw Tooth Grooves
- Open Shoulder Tread Design
- Minimizes the effect of wear on wet tire performance by exposing high grip rubber as the tire wears.
- High durability compound minimizes chipping and tearing of the tread to stand up to demanding applications.
- Promotes higher tread stiffness for improved handling while enhancing water evacuation.
- Contributes to snow traction.
- Helps evacuate water and improves wet traction and handling.
- The Eco-Products designation shows this tire has the following characteristics: Improved rolling resistance, which helps increase fuel efficiency and reduce vehicle emissions*. Longer lasting tread, which increases tire life and conserve resources. Environmentally conscious materials, such as non-aromatic oil and recycled materials. (*As compared to the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo (Size: P265/70R17). Actual results may vary based on proper tire maintenance, vehicle, tire life, driving style and road conditions.)