|Found it Lower?|
Let us Know
|Speed Rating||Q||Service Desc||111Q|
|Load Range||E||UTQG Tread||0|
|UTQG Traction||UTQG Temp|
8-10 = excellent
6-7 = good
4-5 = fair
1-3 = poor
Mavis Discount Tire offers BFGoodrich Mud Terrain TA KM3 tires in the size 255/75R17. When replacing all 4 tires, the most popular vehicle was the JEEP WRANGLER, followed by the TOYOTA 4RUNNER, JEEP WRANGLER JK, JEEP COMPASS and CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500. 6 different vehicle models in total were fitted with this tire. The average mileage when putting on the new tires was 65,938, and Spring was the most common time of year to purchase.
Browse a list of all BFGoodrich tires
BFGoodrich Mud Terrain TA KM3 - All Season On/Off-Road Maximum Traction tire
- Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
- Take on Earth's toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
- Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard Max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialized compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
- 5 percent better mud traction
- 8 percent better rock traction
- 27% percent tougher sidewalls